Here they are - I've kept it to five:
- Be a finisher of quilts. I know this one is easy for some of you. I was terrified of machine quilting at first. Now it's just a matter of "git 'er done" and I've got a plan. I'll still work on piecing new tops, but my goal is to quilt all my finished tops (ahem, that would be a whopping 15!) before the summer. Wish me luck!
- Um, whittle down the WIP list. Having a baby put me a tad behind.
- Write, every day, for 1.5 - 2 hours. I have the time set aside for this in the evening. This means that sewing has to happen during the day.
- Get Christmas done BEFORE November. Hey, a girl can dream!
- Try something new, and difficult, like applique or a double wedding ring. Challenge myself! I think my Dresden plate quilt will be a good start because I'd like to applique each plate to the blocks.
What about you? Any resolutions?