CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Finish it up Friday!

Don't have a quilt to show for this week - actually, between now and Christmas it's going to be like that. Lots and lots of Christmas sewing projects to finish up.

But I'm so glad this dress is finished, and just in time. Laurel's baptism is Sunday afternoon. She looks lovely in it, and it has her little touch of purple.

Now, to finish baby Caroline's blessing gown and Laurel's new scripture bag. Good thing my parents are coming to town today. I'll be sewing all day tomorrow!

Linking up with Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday!

Have a great weekend - we woke up to snow, finally, so my kids are quite giddy this morning.

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Wow! that's so pretty! : ) lucky girl
~Monika
(linked up and found you)

MB in MI said...

Beautiful!!

Shawn said...

So pretty, I think your daughter will feel very special in her dress!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

What a beautiful dress! Sewing clothing is definitely not one of my strong points and I am impressed by anyone who does it well.

Found you through Crazymomquilts!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...