CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Yet ANOTHER project to add!

Gearing up to make one of these - the tutorial is here and I just love it - so adorable and fun. Of course, my Christmas colors are strictly red and white, but I'm determined to make it absolutely adorable. I mean, I've got nothing else going on these days, right? Might not get done until next Christmas, but it's going to happen!


Merry Christmas in July! Aaron's right, it is my favorite holiday. Well, Christmas and Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How neat!!!!! That would make such a wonderful Christmas gift for sure!!

Rebecca said...

Very cute--what size are you planning?

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...